Senior Solution Architect
Halifax, NS; Fredericton, NB
Our Senior Solution Architects use their technical expertise in IT Architecture and Business Analysis to understand, scope, and deliver complex solutions for our clients.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will:
- Oversee the full project lifecycle, and provide guidance to Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Test Leads, as well as IT Systems and Developer resources.
- When framing a new approach, tool, or solution, you are the voice that connects all involved parties in a way that will ultimately lead to success across the board.
- Lead the way by getting deep in the details so that our clients don’t have to.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have 10+ years’ experience in Business / IT Solutions projects, with at least five years’ experience delivering consulting engagements across various business settings
- Have 5+ years’ experience in two or more of the following architecture disciplines:
- Hold a post-secondary credential in IT or Computer Science (or comparable experience)
- Hold solution architecture-related industry certifications, e.g., TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Have experience evaluating and recommending IT solution options to bring critical insight that solves business problems
- Are energetic and engaging leadership style for client and project teams
- Focus on doing the right thing for our clients and delivering excellent service on all engagements
Life at Barrington:
- The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package
- We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities
- In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn, new things
- At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table
- Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work / life balance is a reality.