Senior Project Manager
Halifax, NS; Fredericton, NB
Our Senior Project Managers use their experience on medium and large-scale engagements to help clients understand and scope their projects, keep things moving along on time and on budget, and help clients reach the goal they’ve established.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, providing leadership for their teams and confidence to their respective project champions.
- Provide insight and identify issues before they happen.
- Streamline project work.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- 7+ years’ PM experience on consulting engagements across various business settings and through the full project lifecycle
- Hold an undergraduate or advanced degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science (or related)
- PM-related industry certifications, e.g., PMP, Prince 2, CMC
- Differentiated credentials in areas such as Lean Six Sigma, facilitation, Agile, quality assurance, business analysis, etc.
- Energetic and engaging leadership style for client and project teams
- Comfortable with all types of engagements, including technical implementations, transformation and change management, process design, strategic and operational planning, etc.
- Ability to combine traditional PM methods with a creative problem-solving approach to successfully deliver for our clients
- Focus on doing the right thing for our clients and delivering excellent service on all engagements
Life at Barrington:
- The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package
- We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities
- In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn, new things
- At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table
- Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work / life balance is a reality