Senior Privacy Analyst
Remote Friendly within Canada
Our Senior Privacy Analysts use their experience on medium and large-scale engagements to help conduct privacy assessments, implement privacy programs, and provide expert privacy coaching and support to clients.
As a Senior Privacy Analyst, you will:
- Lead a team of analysts and technologists to deliver Privacy Impact Assessments, Privacy by Design projects, and privacy programs in a collaborative way.
- Solve problems, write clearly, and deliver results.
- Connect with clients, giving them confidence in our work and providing expert answers.
- Contribute to business planning and seek business opportunities.
- Write proposals for RFPs, SOWs, and requests for quotes.
- Jump into other projects as needed to support colleagues.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of privacy experience
- A privacy certification or course completed
- Have 20+ Privacy Impact Assessments completed
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrated focus, enthusiasm, and care for colleagues, clients, and the work
- Have transferrable skills in project management, policy analysis, change management, business analysis, training, process improvement, strategic planning, research, facilitation, or another area
- Have flexibility in the type of project you are assigned and the skills you use
Additional Perks: Medical benefits premiums, annual bonus (based on company profitability), RRSP matching, annual training/ conference budget, annual stipend for WFH expenses, annual fitness stipend, maternity leave top up.
Please Note: We encourage and welcome applicants who represent or identify as part of a historically excluded group, such as belonging to the LGBTQ+ community, of Indigenous or racialized heritage, and/or differently abled.
Life at Barrington:
- The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package
- We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities
- In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn, new things
- At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table
- Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work / life balance is a reality